Saturday, September 27, 2008

Winfield!

We went to Winfield Kansas last weekend to attend the Walnut Valley Bluegrass Festival. It is an international festival. We decided to go Sun. morning to hear great gospel music. I hope that I can share with you what we experienced there. It was blast!


This one's for you Katy!

My favorite Irish band... I don't even know their name:)I told them I was part Irish and the main singer asked what else? I told him that I am a little bit of everything and he laughed saying, "So, you're all American then?!" Yep!


This was my second favorite band at the festival. I went to hear them play, but then I heard a little bit 'o the Irish and I have to say that they are my new fav! I bought their CD and have been listening to them ever since! This band is called Daily and Vincent and they have a hit song on the radio called, "By the mark" which is a song about Jesus!




Fair food is so expensive, so we ate at Braums instead.
The boys got filthy dirty playing under the bleachers or should I say their secret hiding place?! Matty Bisquit was there with his buddy Jake.





We had to take a picture with the hippy bus!

No comments:

Silly Fish Flower shaped puzzle

Silly Fish Flower shaped puzzle