I just made a slide show of some dear friends of ours in AZ! We were so blessed by everyone on this trip, snacks, zoo tickets, greyhound signs, etc.
Adam and his wife Dee Ann blessed us so much by letting us stay at their house, townhouse and by feeding us:) Jack met Adam yrs. ago when we lived in Tempe, AZ.They both play music. Adam is now worship leader at church and is writing great songs for the Lord! It was great seeing him and getting to know Dee Ann! It is hard to believe that it has been 14 yrs. since we've been there!
Trep was a neighbor of ours at one time. He was the first person to invite Jack to church and was there when Jack got saved. He is a dear brother and I forgot how funny he is! Trep is going back to school to be a pastor now! He was a great encouragement to us both now and then!
Steph and Brad were fellow H.S. classmates. They are the reason that I moved to AZ in the first place. It was great mtg. Tyler and fun to see them as parents:) I was telling Olive that I have known Stephanie since I was 12! We love these guys!
Dawn and Rex are wonderful friends. Jack and Rex were introduced by fellow musicians. We just met Dawn in person and she is great! We had a blast at their house playing Farkel (screaming and laughing!) It felt very comfortable at their house, we have many things in common and wished we could stay longer! Dawn blessed me with a blanket that I used on the way home.
It was at Ronnie's house that Jack realized that he loved me! Ronnie makes beautiful bags and jewelry and owns his own seasonal business on Block Island! Ronnie is probably the most peaceful person that I know. He loves to grow plants and it is always fun to walk into his back yard as it is a garden paradise! He had an orange tree in his back yard; they were so delicious!
My new friend at the bead store blessed me with 40 % off! That was a real blessing! I wish I could remember her name. Sheena? I think that's it:)
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment